3/4 cup sugar
1 pc vanilla beans, scraped
3/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
3/4 cup heavy cream
1/3 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
3 cups or 1 ½ pints fresh berries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 9 in. baking pan or cast iron skillet.
- Pour fruit into bottom of pan and set aside.
- Whip the first 3 ingredients on high speed with a whip attachment about 3 minutes, or to ribbon stage (The eggs will be lighter in color, the mixture will be slightly thicker, and when you move a spoon or spatula through it, you should see the bottom of the bowl for a second before the mixture falls into it again)
- Add the next two ingredients and whip to incorporate.
- Add sifted flour and whip until just incorporated.
- Pour the mixture over fruit.
- Bake at 350°F until the top is golden and the center is set.