1 eggplant, of your choosing, sliced, diced, salted and sautéed
2-3 pints mixed heirloom Cherry tomatoes halved
4 oz Persian Feta Crumbled
4 leaves Basil torn
¼ cup Micro Basil (optional)
1/4c.White balsamic vinaigrette
Olive Oil as needed
Balsamic reduction drizzled
Salt to taste
Fresh Cracked pepper to taste
1 loaf fresh bread cut in slices buttered and skillet cooked
- Slice Eggplant and cut into equal cubes, season with salt and sauté, lay flat on a tray to cool.
- Cut heirloom cherry tomatoes into halves and set in a mixing bowl. Tear the basil leaves and add to the bowl with the tomatoes with half of the micro basil.
- Once the eggplant is cooled combine in the bowl with the tomatoes and add the white balsamic vinaigrette and mix lightly, season with salt and fresh cracked pepper and taste.
- Take the sliced bread and cook with butter in a skillet until golden brown.
- Set the bread on a plate, generously place bruschetta mixture on top and drizzle with the balsamic reduction and sprinkle with micro basil
White balsamic vinaigrette
1c. white balsamic vinegar
2 c. extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp. sugar
2 tsp minced shallots
1 clove garlic minced
1 tsp fresh thyme
1 tsp finely chopped chive
- Combine all ingredients & Pulse in blender four times