Help Peachtree Road Farmers Market
Running the Market requires all kinds of things. Help us improve with a gift from our wish list.
Please contact us if you have questions about the specific details of items we need, 404-365-1078.
- Forever stamps
- Office supply store gift cards
- Wireless, battery powered portable PA system with microphone
- Chalk Inc Markers in bright colors for our signs
- 5 rolls of brightly colored duct tape (any color will do)
- 8.5 x 11 neon or bright colored reams of paper for chef recipes and signs
- 2 outdoor water coolers, 5 gallon size with a spigot (often orange and barrel shaped)
- Restaurant Depot gift cards to purchase chef demo burners and butane
Volunteer At Peachtree Rd Farmers Market
The Market has an amazing team of volunteers who give over 70 hours each week!
We welcome volunteers who want to commit to regular and long term involvement with the Market.
Some volunteer jobs:
- Morning set up - on Saturday mornings from 6:30am-8:30am at the Market. Help vendors set up and find their space.
- Clean up - on Saturday afternoons from 12:30pm-1:30pm at the Market. Help vendors pack up.
- Special event volunteers - Saturdays as needed.
- Helping secure items for our wish list.
If you would like to volunteer please email Lauren Carey at firstname.lastname@example.org.