2016 Vendor Information
The 2016 Application is now available.
The final day for applications is Feb 26th 2016.
Guidelines to consider before contacting us:
We do not wish to duplicate products already available at the market.
You must comply with all requirements set forth by Dept. of Health, Dept of Agriculture as well as carry general and product liability insurance if you sell edibles.
Products will be chosen based on what is best for the market overall.
Saturday Market Season: April 2 - Dec 17, 2015
Wednesday Market Season: April 13 - October 26, 2015
- We require either CNG or Organic certification.
- No reselling, pesticides, herbicides, GMO seeds, or synthetic fertilizers.
Prepared Food Vendors:
- All foods must be made in a certified kitchen.
- Products must be made by you.
- You must have your Food Sales Establishment License and Dept of Ag-approved product labels.
- You must carry both general and product liability insurance.
- Your product must be different from those already available. Please visit the Market multiple times to see the variety of products available.
- Products containing dyes, preservatives, coloring, or any form of corn syrup (including in the ingredients) will not be permitted.
- Any meats must come from Market farmers or another Market-approved source.
- We look for items that use locally grown seasonal produce.
- Active use of local farm ingredients is strongly encouraged.
All items must be hand made by you. We accept a small number of artists and try to keep the products diverse.
Bath & Body Products:
We have one bath & body space and that space is filled for 2016 Season.
Join the market
Please complete the online application (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PRFM2016New) and send the $75 application fee to:
Peachtree Road Farmers Market
2744 Peachtree Rd
Atlanta GA 30305.