2013 Vendor Information
Guidelines to consider before contacting us:
We do not wish to duplicate products already available at the market.
You must comply with all requirements set forth by Dept. of Health, Dept of Agriculture as well as carry general and product liability insurance if you sell edibles.
Products will be chosen based on what is best for the market overall.
- We require either CNG or Organic certification.
- No reselling, pesticides, herbicides, GMO seeds or synthetic fertilizers.
- A 2013 waiting list for farmers in already in place.
Prepared Food Vendors:
- All foods must be made in a certified kitchen.
- Products must be made by you.
- You must have your Food Sales Establishment License and Dept of Ag approved product labels.
- You must carry both general and product liability insurance.
- Your product must be different from those already available. Please visit the Market multiple times to see the variety of products available.
- Products containing dyes, preservatives, coloring, or any form of corn syrup (including in the ingredients) will not be permitted.
- Any meats must come from Market farmers or another Market-approved source.
- Active use of local farm ingredients is strongly encouraged.
All items must be hand made by you. We accept a small number of artists and try to keep the products diverse. Please watch for our Holiday Artist Application in October.
Bath & Body Products:
We have one bath & body space and that space is filled for 2013 Season.
To apply for our 2013 Market Season:
1. Complete the online application at the link below:
2. Send in your $75 Application fee. Checks should be made payable to Peachtree Road Farmers Market. Be sure to include your business name as it appears on the application in the memo line. Checks should be mailed to: Peachtree Road Farmers Market, 2744 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta GA 30305.
3. Decisions will be made the first week of March 2013.