4 Shrimp (peeled & deveined)
2 oz. Habanero Pineapple Yogurt
8 Leaves of Cilantro
1/4 Red Onion
2 tsp. Olive Oil
1/2 tsp. Crushed Garlic
1/2 cup White Wine
1 Flat Bread
- Cut shrimp in to thirds.
- Heat half the olive oil and sauté shrimp and garlic. Deglaze with white wine and season with sea salt. Cook until all liquid has evaporated.
- Peel and dice avocado. Slice red onion as thin as possible. Peel and dice cucumber. Toast flatbread in the broiler or in a pan. Place on cutting board.
- Top flat bread with yogurt. Arrange shrimp, cucumber and avocado on flat bread. Add sliced red onion and cilantro. Cut into wedges and serve.
- Recipe can be multiplied 10 times, excluding olive oil.
- Chicken can be added or substituted.
- Also can be made with sausage such as chorizo.
- With the acidity of the yogurt citrus fruits should not be added.