(Servings 6 pc)
1 pack Tasso (pork)
6-10 Local Padron or Shisito Peppers
4 oz of Feta
3 Local Radish (Shaved)
4 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Baguette (Cut into thin slices across the bias)
1 cup of Little Rock Caviar (Puree in Food Processor until consistency of a hummus)
- Slice tasso into thin pieces and sauté with 1 tbsp of olive oil until crispy
- Remove tasso and set aside. Pour remaining oil in pan into a bowl with 2 tbsp of olive oil. Brush baguette slices with tasso oil and bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 until golden on both sides
- Pre-heat sauté pan with 4 tbsp of olive oil on medium high heat and “fry” peppers until blistered on all sides. Season with sea salt
- Take “Tasso Bread” and spread with Doux South Little Rock Caviar “Hummus”
- Top with crumbled Decimal Place Feta, then tasso and radish.
- Top with “Fried” pepper, one per toast or two if small, then drizzle olive oil and finish w/ sea salt and get your grub on!!