Yield: Four Entree Portions
6 Cups Cooked Brown Rice (according to package instructions)
2 Bunches Asian Greens, Chopped
2 - Inch piece Ginger, Julienne
2 cloves Garlic, mashed into a paste
1 Onions, Chopped
2 ea. Carrot, small dice
1 pint Oyster Mushrooms
3 TBS Coconut Oil
2 Ea. Eggs, Slightly Beaten
To Taste Salt & Pepper
To Taste Soy Sauce
To cook the greens
- Heat sauté pan and 1 T coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add ginger, garlic, carrot, mushrooms and onion. Cook until fragrant and carrots and mushrooms are cooked through.
- Add chopped Asian greens and season with salt and pepper. Cook until wilted and wet.
- Remove greens from pan and set aside.
To cook the rice
- Heat Cast Iron Pan with 2 T of coconut oil.
- Add cooked rice and cook until crispy
- Create Two "Wells" with the rice; add eggs and cook until no longer runny.
4) Season with Soy Sauce and serve with cooked greens on top.