One glass quart jar
1 Medium Cucumber
1 Small Onion
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 Cup White Vinegar
2 Cups Water
Kosher Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Slice cuke and onion
- Dissolve S&P and sugar in vinegar and water.
- Toss & store all in one glass quart container in the fridge. Can keep for five days.
- This recipe is super versatile. ALOT of vegetables will work...peppers, carrots, celery, cauliflower, cooked potatoes, fennel... So try it with all your favorites.
- H&F Bread Co - Baguette
- Many Fold Farm Brebis Cheese
- Pine Street Market Coppa Salami
- Also great on hamburgers, grilled sausages, deviled eggs and more! Great "on the shelf" to snack on!